Saturday, June 25, 2011

Okay, I have some explaining to do...

Hey guys!!! Okay...I'm a horrible blogger!!!!!

No, I didn't fall off the face of the Earth xD
No, my computer didn't break...
No, it wasn't the excuse I HATE to hear(I was busy)

The only explanation is that..

I forgot, and I was L-A-Z-Y! Well, at first Blogspot was being STUPID and wouldn't let me post, and then I just got lazy and didn't feel like posting.

ERGGGGGG!!! I know you are all so angry at me!!
And I left a ton of my new friends on here!!!
Now that it is summer I will be able to post more!!
So, anyway, the play was OKAY. You're probably thinking that there should be some extreme happening, but nothing really happened. Chrissa, Kanani, Mia, and Matt were all in the front row. Ryan kissed me, and I mean KISSED me, but Matt was fine with it afterwards. Ryan kept flirting with me, but in the end he just went home with nothing.

So now it is summer and it's time for no school and more pool!

LOVVEEEEEE,
LANNNIIIEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment