Sunday, May 29, 2011

Results

Here it is:
----
Results for Cinderella

Prince: Ryan Lore

Ugly Stepsisters: Chrissa Maxwell and Kanani Akina

*yay! I thought. Chissa and Kanani got the roles they wanted!*

The rest of the list went blah blah blah blah blah blah blah to me...until I got to the end of the list!

Cinderella: Lanie Holland
----

Suddenly I felt somebody's hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" somebody voice asked.

"Matt!" He removed his hands, spun me around, and kissed me. "I got the part of Cinderella!" I whispered loudly.

"I know!" He said, smiling. He kissed me again and then took another look at the list. His eyes locked on the prince's part and his face fell.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well, the prince is Ryan L-"

"Hey, baby!" Ryan's voice suddenly appeared. He put his arm around me and smiled.

He was totally checking me out!

Ryan pulled me in closer but I pushed him away. "What's the matter, baby? We are going to have to kiss for the play anyway," he said with a wink.

Matt stepped in. "Hey buddy, get off my girl!"

"Your girl? Not anymore! I'm her prince now, so step aside Matthew." Ryan gave him a shove. Matt punched him on the shoulder.

"GUYS! BREAK IT UP!" I screamed.

"Watch your back, Matt," Ryan warned. He gave me a kiss on the lips and then walked away.

I angrily swiped his kiss from my lips.

-Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment